After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Flory Earns Record Win as Tigers Sweep RebelsOXFORD, Miss. – Going up against a team that had not lost at home and a packed crowd, the LSU volleyball team did not get lost in the moment and in front of a national television audience swept the Ole Miss Rebels 28-26, 25-18, 25-20 to extend its winning streak to six matches, while also giving head coach Fran Flory her 309th victory to become the all-time
- Baseball Signing Class Receives Third No. 1 RankingBATON ROUGE, La. – For the third time since July, the LSU baseball recruiting class has received a No. 1 ranking, as the class was named Wednesday by Baseball America magazine as the best in the nation.
- TAF Supports Golf Teams at Annual President's CupThis past Friday, the Tiger Athletic Foundation held its 16th-annual TAF President's Cup Championship Golf Tournament at the University Club Golf Course. This tournament is held each year to raise money in support of the LSU Men's and Women's Golf programs. This year, 27 teams teed up to support our student-athletes.
- Tiger Tracks Features Football, Softball, HoopsBATON ROUGE, La. – LSU Tiger Tracks, a program highlighting various aspects of the university and its athletic department, can be seen at 7 p.m. CT Wednesday, 3 p.m. CT Thursday and 2 p.m. CT Friday on Cox Sports Television.
- Men's Basketball Picked Fourth in SEC by MediaBATON ROUGE – The LSU men's basketball team of Coach Johnny Jones was selected fourth in the Southeastern Conference voting by a select panel of both SEC and national media members announced Wednesday as part of the SEC Media Days at the SEC Network studios in Charlotte.
- Flory Earns Record Win as Tigers Sweep Rebels