After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Fourth-Straight Night Game Set for Tiger StadiumBIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games of Saturday, September 27.
- Jolly's 67 Puts Men's Golf Ahead in IowaBURLINGTON, Iowa – With senior All-American Stewart Jolly leading the way by firing a 5-under par 67, four Tigers broke par in Sunday's opening round at the 2014 Golfweek Conference Challenge to give the No. 9-ranked LSU men's golf team a commanding eight-shot lead with a score of 10-under par 278 in the event being held at Spirit Hollow Golf Club.
- Soccer Drops Close Match at No. 25 DukeDURHAM, N.C. – The breakthrough scored in the 40th minute just before the break by Duke substitute Katy Colas proved to be the difference in the final scoreline as the visiting LSU Tigers suffered a hard-fought 1-0 defeat to the 25th-ranked Blue Devils on a blustery Sunday afternoon at Koskinen Stadium on the campus of Duke University.
- Amid Shutout Streak, Football Advances in PollsBATON ROUGE -- After its second-straight shutout in Tiger Stadium, the LSU Football team advanced to No. 8 in the AP Top 25 and the Amway Coaches Poll released Sunday morning.
- LSU Honors 3.0 Student-Athletes SaturdayBATON ROUGE, La. – At halftime of today's football game between the LSU Tigers and ULM Warhawks, the LSU athletics department recognized 177 student-athletes who achieved a 3.0 or higher grade point average from the 2014 spring semester.
- Fourth-Straight Night Game Set for Tiger Stadium