After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Volleyball Sweeps Auburn in Home FinaleBATON ROUGE, La. – Behind a combined 24 kills from Cati Leak and Briana Holman, 38 assists by Malorie Pardo and 24 digs from Haley Smith, the LSU volleyball team closed out the home portion of the schedule in style with a 3-0 (25-16, 25-22, 25-20) win over the Auburn Tigers Sunday afternoon in Baton Rouge.
- Brown, O'Neal to Enter Hall of Fame TogetherKANSAS CITY – Their careers and lives have been so tied together ESPN is working on a special movie about their relationship.
- Sthamann Wins Platform at Art AdamsonCOLLEGE STATION, Texas -- In her first collegiate platform competition, freshman Madison Sthamann posted the second-highest score (306) in LSU Diving history to earn the win on the final day of the Art Adamson Invitational.
- Mickey Sets Career High in 'Jam' VictoryCHARLOTTE AMALIE, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands – The LSU men's basketball team, behind the career night of 27 points and 14 rebounds by Jordan Mickey, bounced back from Friday's loss to Old Dominion to pull away from Weber State in the final 20 minutes to score a 72-58 win here Saturday evening in the consolation round of the Paradise Jam.
- Women's Hoops Battles Rutgers to 64-57 DecisionBATON ROUGE – DaShawn Harden provided a season's best 15 points off the bench highlighted by a quartet of three-pointers as the LSU women's basketball team battled No. 22 Rutgers to a hard-fought 64-57 decision Saturday during the program's annual Sue Gunter Classic at the Maravich Center.
- Volleyball Sweeps Auburn in Home Finale