After some early disappointments , LSU ended up with what most experts ranked as the 2nd best recruiting class in the country behind Nick Saban and Alabama. Most people thought LSU might have one of their best recruiting hauls ever, but how the Tigers got there was surprising. Continue reading
- Divers Set to Begin NCAA Zone D RegionalBATON ROUGE, La. -- Seven members of the LSU Diving team look to qualify for the 2014 NCAA Championships at the Zone Diving Regionals. Qualifying takes place March 10-12 at the University of Minnesota Aquatic center in Minneapolis, Minn.
- No. 24 LSU Drops Series Finale To Auburn, 7-0AUBURN, Ala. – The No. 24 LSU softball team dropped the series finale to the Auburn Tigers on Sunday afternoon at Jane B. Moore Field as Auburn scored five runs in the first two innings and got two more in the fourth to defeat LSU, 7-0.
- Baseball Completes Sweep of Purdue, 7-3BATON ROUGE, La. – Second baseman Conner Hale and centerfielder Andrew Stevenson drove in two runs apiece Sunday to lead fourth-ranked LSU to a 7-3 victory over Purdue in Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field.
- Tate Wins Relay Gold at IAAF Indoor World MeetBATON ROUGE – Former Lady Tiger national champion and Team USA rookie Cassandra Tate certainly made the most of her first international experience as a professional as she anchored the United States to a gold medal in the women's 4x400-meter relay during Sunday's finale at the 2014 IAAF World Indoor Championships in Sopot, Poland.
- Baseball Rallies to Clinch Series with PurdueBATON ROUGE, La. -- Three-runs in the seventh inning ignited a comeback for a 4-2 win and series clincher for LSU over Purdue.
- Divers Set to Begin NCAA Zone D Regional