Based on the tweets and responses from NFL personnel, LSU’s 2014 pro day was another successful event. Zach Mettenberger may be the big winner as many ESPN analysts like Ron Jaworski and Merrill Hoge say the former Tiger signal caller might be the best pro prospect not chosen in the 1st round. Continue reading
- Gymnastics Scores Best Finish in NCAA Super SixBIRMINGHAM, Ala. – In a season filled with record-breaking performances, the LSU gymnastics team set one more record by earning the highest finish in school history with a 197.600 to take third place at the NCAA Super Six Finals Saturday night in BJCC Arena.
- Sprint Relay Highlights LSU Alumni Gold MeetBATON ROUGE – The LSU Tigers debuted their top 4x100-meter relay team to rave reviews during Saturday's LSU Alumni Gold meet at the Bernie Moore Track Stadium as they sprinted to victory in a seasonal-best time of 38.90 seconds while emerging as a national championship contender in the event for the 2014 outdoor season.
- Women's Golf in Contention After Day 2 at SEC'sBIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The 16th-ranked LSU Lady Tigers will play in the final wave as they stand in third place entering Championship Sunday at the SEC Women's Golf Tournament at Greystone Country Club's Founders Course.
- Softball Claims Series with 14-1 Rout of GamecocksCOLUMBIA, S.C. – On a day where they would have to finish one game before starting another in front of a national television audience, the offense of the LSU softball team would be too much for the South Carolina Gamecocks to handle as the Tigers scored 14 runs, including a 10-run sixth, to earn a 14-1 victory to claim the series at the Carolina Softball Sta […]
- Baseball Hands Ole Miss Its First Shutout, 2-0OXFORD, Miss. – Four LSU pitchers combined to fire the Tigers' 12th shutout of the season Saturday, as the seventh-ranked Tigers blanked No. 10 Ole Miss, 2-0, in front of 9,741 fans at Swayze Field.
- Gymnastics Scores Best Finish in NCAA Super Six