After thinking possible starting defensive tackle Quentin Thomas was gone for the season, Thomas may be back this year. That is great news for Tiger fans. Continue reading
- Ernst Wins First LPGA Title at Portland ClassicBATON ROUGE – Former LSU women's golf All-American and 2011 NCAA individual champion Austin Ernst captured her first LPGA title Sunday, first firing a final round 67, and then with a par on the first hole of sudden death Sunday at the Portland Classic.
- Rice Scores Late to Hand Soccer First DefeatBATON ROUGE – The Tigers were unable to respond when Rice midfielder Samantha Chaiken headed home a corner kick by teammate Quinny Truong just four minutes from time to give the visitors a late 1-0 lead as the home side saw its unbeaten run to start the 2014 campaign snapped on Sunday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium.
- Feinswog: LSU Eats BetterAs she was explaining exactly what the new LSU "Healthy Tiger" fueling stations offer, a big lineman stopped on his way from lifting weights to changing into his practice uniform. He surveyed the smorgasbord laid out before him in the football practice facility, grabbed a beef jerky and a plum, and moved on. And Jamie Meeks nodded and smiled.
- Sand Volleyball to Hold Sept. 2 Meeting for PSA'sBATON ROUGE – The LSU sand volleyball program will hold a mandatory meeting for prospective student-athletes on Tuesday, September 2nd at 6 p.m. on the fifth floor of the Moran Family Center for Athletics Administration Building located next to Tiger Stadium.
- Lowe: LSU Football is Never BoringBATON ROUGE – I never thought after a day of watching blowouts, surprises, strange PSAs from universities around the country, and rain delays that tested the ability of studio analysts on all of the ESPN family of networks that it would be after 11 p.m. before I saw what I was waiting to see in LSU's 28-24 win over Wisconsin in Houston.
- Ernst Wins First LPGA Title at Portland Classic