Les Miles warned his team not to overlook the Idaho Vandals this weekend as former #8 ranked Arkansas learned the hard way against ULM. Continue reading
- Norwood's Silver Tops Day 2 at RazorbackFAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – In perhaps the most anticipated final in Saturday's finale at the Razorback Invitational, LSU's Vernon Norwood and Florida's Najee Glass stepped onto the track in the final heat of the men's 400-meter dash and turned in the world's fastest race of the 2015 indoor season to headline the action at Arkansas' Randal […]
- Arias Leads Men's Tennis to Sweep of PurdueBATON ROUGE, La. – The No. 39 LSU men's tennis team (4-1) defeated No. 49 Purdue (2-3) by a score of 7-0 at W.T. "Dub" Robinson Stadium on Saturday behind a dominating performance from junior Boris Arias, who won 18 consecutive doubles and singles games on the day. The match was the second sweep of […]
- Mickey's 20/20 Effort Not Enough to Lift LSUSTARKVILLE, Miss. -- Jordan Mickey poured in a SEC career-high tying 25 points and hauled down a career-best 20 rebounds, but the LSU men's basketball team was dealt a 73-67 setback at Mississippi State on Saturday afternoon at Humphrey Coliseum.
- Records Fall on Day 2 of Swimming Quad MeetBATON ROUGE, La. -- Diver Cassie Weil broke her own school record and LSU's team of Caley Oquist, Colleen O'Neil, Kara Kopcso and Amber Carter set a pool record on the final day of the quad meet.
- Women's Tennis Wins Two Saturday MatchesBATON ROUGE, La. -- The No. 37 LSU Women's Tennis team moved to 5-1 on the year after defeating Northwestern State and Jackson State Saturday at W.T. ‘Dub' Robinson Stadium.
- Norwood's Silver Tops Day 2 at Razorback