In my continuing series of posts on my favorite memories from Tiger Stadium, I will write about the 1995 Auburn versus LSU game. After experiencing heartbreak in my first few visits to Baton Rouge, I was hungry for a big win. Continue reading
- LSU Wins Fourth-Straight Over Aggies, 23-17COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- The LSU football team had its most productive rushing game against an SEC opponent in 17 seasons, as the Tigers ran for 384 yards to defeat Texas A&M, 23-17, at Kyle Field on Thanksgiving Day.
- Breaux Takes Part in St. Vincent de Paul CarvingBATON ROUGE – LSU gymnastics coach D-D Breaux took part in the fifth annual turkey carving contest at St. Vincent de Paul downtown Wednesday.
- Final Game of Hardwood Tournament of Hope CanceledPUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico – The LSU women's basketball team will not play its final game of the Hardwood Tournament of Hope on Thursday due to a facility conflict.
- Women's Basketball Game in Mexico CanceledPUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico – The LSU women's basketball team will not play its Wednesday's game versus UTEP at the Hardwood Tournament of Hope due to a facility conflict.
- Check Out Ticket Specials This WeekendBATON ROUGE – Just like shopping values at your favorite stores, tickets for your favorite LSU teams will be available beginning on Black Friday and running through Cyber Monday, Nov. 28 through Dec. 1.
- LSU Wins Fourth-Straight Over Aggies, 23-17