Each year Alabama tries to up the ante in weird fan behavior. It started with Harvey Updyke poisoning the trees in Toomer’s Corner after losing to Auburn. Then an LSU fan was sexually assaulted, and finally we have the ninja lady. Continue reading
- Bradley, Lady Tigers Win LSU Tiger ClassicBATON ROUGE – The sixth-ranked LSU women's golf team made it a wire-to-wire in front winning weekend Sunday at the University Club, posting their first team win in the LSU Tiger Golf Classic since 2005.
- Lady Tigers Complete Weekend Sweep at State, 4-2STARKVILLE, Miss. -- The No. 41 LSU women's tennis team (15-7, 5-4 SEC) completed the SEC weekend sweep for the first time since 2011 and extended their winning streak to four matches with a 4-2 victory over No. 35 Mississippi State (13-7, 3-6 SEC) Sunday afternoon at the A.J. Pitts Tennis Centre.
- Kentucky Takes Baseball Series in 11 InningsBATON ROUGE, La. – Top-ranked LSU fell to Kentucky in 11 innings for the Tigers' first series loss of the season Sunday afternoon at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field. The Tigers dropped to 23-5 and 5-4 in conference play with the 12-10 loss while the Wildcats improved to 18-10 and 4-4 in the SEC.
- Softball Earns 2-0 Win over Kentucky in FinaleLEXINGTON, Ky. – After two frustrating days of competition, the LSU softball team looked to Sunday to regroup as a squad and got a nearly flawless effort from starting pitcher Baylee Corbello and a career-day from Emily Griggs as the Tigers pulled out a 2-0 win in the series finale Sunday against the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Men's Tennis Defeats Arkansas, 6-1BATON ROUGE, La. – With the sting of Friday's narrow loss at the hands of No. 13 Ole Miss fresh in their minds, the LSU men's tennis team roared out of the gate on their way to a 6-1 victory over No. 53 Arkansas on Sunday in Baton Rouge.
- Bradley, Lady Tigers Win LSU Tiger Classic