Matt Flynn has always shown patience in life and it paid off again after Flynn inked a big money deal with the Seattle Seahawks. Continue reading
- Oquist Sets Record, Weil Wins at Art AdamsonCOLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Junior Caley Oquist set the program record in the 200 IM and Cassie Weil tallied a score of 352 to win the three-meter springboard the first day of the Art Adamson Invitational. Oquist set the record with a time of 1:57.32.
- Tigers on the ATP TourBATON ROUGE, La. – The LSU Tennis program has four former players currently participating in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) World Tour including Ken and Neal Skupski, Michael Venus and James Cluskey.
- Men's Basketball Set to Open Paradise JamCHARLOTTE AMALIE, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands – The LSU men's basketball team practiced for approximately an hour and 45 minutes Thursday at the Virgin Islands University Sports and Fitness Center in preparation for Friday night's opening round game in the 15th Annual Ezybonds Global Payments US Virgin Islands Paradise Jam Tournament.
- Senior Night Festivities on Tap for VolleyballBATON ROUGE, La. – With the end of the regular season on the horizon, the LSU volleyball team returns to the court on Friday night, hosting the Missouri Tigers at 7 p.m. inside the Pete Maravich Assembly Center on SEC Network+ in the first of their last two home matches of the season.
- Women's Hoops Edged by Tulane, 51-45BATON ROUGE – Akilah Bethel poured in a season's best 16 points, but the LSU women's basketball team had its two-game winning streak come to a close as Tulane emerged with a 51-45 victory over the Lady Tigers Wednesday at the Maravich Center.
- Oquist Sets Record, Weil Wins at Art Adamson