Coming off a strong season, the future of LSU Women’s softball team continues to look bright. The Tigers got a verbal commitment from one of the top sophomores in the state of Texas. Continue reading
- Men's Tennis Adds Virginia Transfer DaigleBATON ROUGE - The LSU men's tennis program has signed Jordan Daigle, a sophomore from Lafayette, Louisiana, who spent his freshman year at the University of Virginia, head coach Jeff Brown announced Wednesday.
- Boyle, Holman Recap Summer with USA VolleyballBATON ROUGE, La. – Two of LSU's own, Helen Boyle and Briana Holman, had the opportunity this summer to train and participate in a pair of tournaments with the USA Volleyball organization as members of the U.S. Women's Collegiate National Team, formerly the A2 program.
- Track & Field Duo Qualifies for Commonwealth FinalsBATON ROUGE – Sophomore All-American 400-meter hurdler Chanice Chase and LSU's former SEC and NCAA long jump champion Damar Forbes each earned their place in championship finals during Tuesday's action at the 20th Commonwealth Games as they will now look to earn their place on the medal podium in the event being held this week in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Track Signees Crowned National ChampionsBATON ROUGE – LSU's Class of 2014 signee Aleia Hobbs sprinted to a national championship in the 100-meter dash during Sunday's finale at the 2014 USA Track & Field National Junior Olympic Championships as she cruised to victory with a time of 11.77 seconds run into a strong headwind to wrap up the meet at Turner Stadium in Humble, Texas.
- Five Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic HonorsBATON ROUGE – Five members of the LSU Track & Field program have been honored by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association for their outstanding athletic and academic performance during the 2014 collegiate season while earning USTFCCCA All-Academic honors from the organization over the past week.
- Men's Tennis Adds Virginia Transfer Daigle