- Women's Tennis Run Ends in SEC QuarterfinalCOLUMBIA, Mo. – Ella Taylor won the first set in a tiebreaker, but her match went unfinished as the LSU women's tennis team fell 4-0 to third-seeded and sixth-ranked Georgia in the quarterfinals of the SEC Tournament on Friday at the Mizzou Tennis Complex.
- Softball Game 1 at South Carolina SuspendedCOLUMBIA, S.C. – Game one of the three-game Southeastern Conference softball series between the LSU Tigers and South Carolina Gamecocks has been suspended and will be played following game two on Saturday at Beckham Field at the Carolina Softball Stadium.
- Gymnastics Advances to Fourth NCAA Super SixBIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- For the fourth time in school history, the LSU gymnastics team advanced to the NCAA Super Six by finishing third in Semifinal I on Friday afternoon at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center.
- Sand Volleyball to Host UAB, Tulane on SaturdayBATON ROUGE – The LSU sand volleyball team (5-9) is hosting the Battle on the Bayou Saturday at Mango's Beach Volleyball. LSU will face UAB (3-7) at 10 a.m. and Tulane (5-5) at 4 p.m. CT.
- Track & Field to Host Annual Alumni Gold MeetBATON ROUGE – The LSU Track & Field program welcomes an outstanding field of teams and athletes to Baton Rouge this weekend that includes eight Top 25 teams in the latest NCAA rankings when they play host to their annual LSU Alumni Gold meet at the Bernie Moore Track Stadium with Saturday's afternoon session scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. CT.
- Women's Tennis Run Ends in SEC Quarterfinal
Category Archives: Uncategorized
COLLEGE STATION, Texas —Rachele Fico threw her second straight two-hit shutout, and the LSU softball team claimed a 2-0 win over No. 8 national seed Texas A&M during Saturday’s winners bracket contest in the NCAA College Station Regional at the Aggie Softball Complex Continue reading
New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma was suspended without pay for the entire 2012 season by the NFL, one of four players punished Wednesday for participating in the team’s cash-for-hits bounty system. Continue reading
Saints coaches and officials are meeting with Roger Goodell today and the story they are telling is one of Greg Williams acting on his own accord. Continue reading
Saints coach Sean Payton has decided to appeal his season-long suspension. Continue reading
Saints coach Sean Payton spoke to reporters yesterday for the first time about the role he played in the bounty system. Payton also seemed to contradict statements made by Roger Goodell that he was lied to repeatedly by the Saints. Continue reading
Could the Big Tuna be heading to the Big Easy? Maybe.
With just days to go before he’s suspended for a year from coaching the Saints, Sean Payton has approached a coaching legend about filling in for him: Bill Parcells. Continue reading
Not only was Sean Payton shocked at his year long suspension, but his players were stunned also and are rushing to his defense. Continue reading
The NFL came down hard on the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday. I as most Saints fans are saddened and shocked by the severity of this punishment.