After suffering through a disappointing regular season, I was very excited about the prospects of playing Oklahoma St. or Baylor in the Cotton Bowl. Those hopes were dashed and here we sit in the Outback Bowl. Continue reading
- Soccer Looks to Bounce Back Tuesday vs. NichollsBATON ROUGE – The LSU Tigers will have an opportunity straightaway to bounce back from their first defeat of the 2014 season on Tuesday night when they wrap up their four-game season-opening homestand by playing host to their in-state rival Nicholls State Colonels in a match that is set to kick off at 7 p.m. CT at the LSU Soccer Stadium.
- Tiger Stadium Seatbacks Available Until Sept. 3BATON ROUGE – Fans have until the close of business on Wednesday, Sept. 3, to order a "Tiger Stadium Seat," which will be installed at your ticket location for all games in Tiger Stadium this season.
- Ernst Wins First LPGA Title at Portland ClassicBATON ROUGE – Former LSU women's golf All-American and 2011 NCAA individual champion Austin Ernst captured her first LPGA title Sunday, first firing a final round 67, and then with a par on the first hole of sudden death Sunday at the Portland Classic.
- Rice Scores Late to Hand Soccer First DefeatBATON ROUGE – The Tigers were unable to respond when Rice midfielder Samantha Chaiken headed home a corner kick by teammate Quinny Truong just four minutes from time to give the visitors a late 1-0 lead as the home side saw its unbeaten run to start the 2014 campaign snapped on Sunday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium.
- Feinswog: LSU Eats BetterAs she was explaining exactly what the new LSU "Healthy Tiger" fueling stations offer, a big lineman stopped on his way from lifting weights to changing into his practice uniform. He surveyed the smorgasbord laid out before him in the football practice facility, grabbed a beef jerky and a plum, and moved on. And Jamie Meeks nodded and smiled.
- Soccer Looks to Bounce Back Tuesday vs. Nicholls