Each year Alabama tries to up the ante in weird fan behavior. It started with Harvey Updyke poisoning the trees in Toomer’s Corner after losing to Auburn. Then an LSU fan was sexually assaulted, and finally we have the ninja lady. Continue reading
- Men's Golf Continues to Dominate in IowaBURLINGTON, Iowa – After teeing off in Monday's second round with an eight-shot lead in the overall team standings, the No. 9-ranked LSU Tigers more than doubled their advantage over the rest of the field at the Golfweek Conference Challenge with a strong 7-under par 281 on the afternoon in the event being held at Spirit Hollow Golf Club.
- Football, Family Go Hand-in-Hand for KragthorpesThe first family of LSU football? Team Miles, of course, because Les is the head coach and over the past 10 years we've all gotten to know his wife, Kathy, and watch the four kids grow up.
- Fourth-Straight Night Game Set for Tiger StadiumBATON ROUGE – LSU's final non-conference game of the regular season on Saturday, Sept. 27 against New Mexico State will be televised on the SEC Network, the league office announced on Monday.
- Jolly's 67 Puts Men's Golf Ahead in IowaBURLINGTON, Iowa – With senior All-American Stewart Jolly leading the way by firing a 5-under par 67, four Tigers broke par in Sunday's opening round at the 2014 Golfweek Conference Challenge to give the No. 9-ranked LSU men's golf team a commanding eight-shot lead with a score of 10-under par 278 in the event being held at Spirit Hollow Golf Club.
- Soccer Drops Close Match at No. 25 DukeDURHAM, N.C. – The breakthrough scored in the 40th minute just before the break by Duke substitute Katy Colas proved to be the difference in the final scoreline as the visiting LSU Tigers suffered a hard-fought 1-0 defeat to the 25th-ranked Blue Devils on a blustery Sunday afternoon at Koskinen Stadium on the campus of Duke University.
- Men's Golf Continues to Dominate in Iowa