In the era of Twitter and Facebook, players are faced with challenges that no other generation has faced before. A player’s thought or momentary lapse of judgment could be played out to thousands of followers within a seconds notice. Continue reading
- Men's Tennis Falls in NCAA QuarterfinalWACO, Texas – LSU sophomore Jordan Daigle and junior Boris Arias fell to Michigan State's No.18 Harry Jadun and Patrick Mullane in a 6-3, 6-4 loss Saturday in the NCAA Double's Championship quarterfinals.
- Baseball Edged by Florida, 2-1, in SEC SemiHOOVER, Ala. – Florida catcher Mike Rivera launched a ninth-inning homer to break a 1-1 tie Saturday, and reliever Taylor Lewis fired 4.1 shutout innings as the fourth-seeded Gators edged top-seeded LSU, 2-1, in the semifinal round of the SEC Tournament.
- Nistrup Leads Lady Tigers on Day 2 at NCAA'sBRADENTON, Fla. – Sophomore Caroline Nistrup posted two-over par through 16 holes on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA Women's Golf Championships at "The Concession" Golf Club and stands in a tie for fifth after 34 holes going to the resumption of the second round at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Softball Pounds Arizona in Super Regional, 8-0BATON ROUGE, La. – In front of the largest crowd ever to witness a postseason game at Tiger Park in the first ever Baton Rouge Super Regional, the No. 8 LSU softball team wasted little time seizing the moment, scoring eight runs in the first three innings to roll to an 8-0 win over the […]
- Former Tiger Venus Wins ATP Doubles TitleNICE, France -- LSU tennis alumni Michael Venus of New Zealand paired with Mate Pavic of Croatia to win the Open de Nice Côte d'Azur doubles title on Saturday.
- Men's Tennis Falls in NCAA Quarterfinal