LSU goes into Vaught Hemingway stadium a 10 point favorite over the Rebels. Will the Tigers cover the spread? What do you think? Keep reading to see my prediction. Continue reading
- Five Lady Tigers Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic HonorsBATON ROUGE – Five members of the LSU Track & Field program have been honored by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association for their outstanding athletic and academic performance during the 2014 collegiate season while earning USTFCCCA All-Academic honors from the organization over the past week.
- Past Letterwinners Asked to Join National L ClubBATON ROUGE - LSU boasts one of the proudest traditions for intercollegiate athletics in the country spanning more than a century, and the LSU Athletic Department invites all past letterwinners to become a member of the LSU National L Club.
- Martin Sprints to World Junior Gold in RelayEUGENE, Ore. – After earning a fifth-place finish in the 200-meter final on Friday night, Lady Tiger freshman Jada Martin struck gold as a member of Team USA's winning 4x100-meter relay as she ran the third leg for the foursome that clocked a world-junior-leading 43.46 seconds at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships at Oregon's Hayward Field.
- Tickets Available for Six Football GamesBATON ROUGE – Due to returns from visiting teams, a limited number of tickets are currently on sale to the general public for six LSU home games in 2014, associate athletic director for ticket operations Brian Broussard announced.
- Order Fall Sports' Posters NowBATON ROUGE -- Official posters for LSU Football, Soccer and Volleyball have arrived and are available for pick-up or online order for those who cannot be on campus for games this fall or the annual Fan Day to be held Aug. 10.
- Five Lady Tigers Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic Honors