LSU opens spring practice today after a complete makeover in the off season. Many fans got what we wanted with Coach Stud being demoted back to offensive line coach as Les Miles brought in old buddy Cam Cameron to be the new offensive coordinator. Continue reading
- In Focus: Touchdown TravinSpeed is one of the most important assets an athlete can have in any sport. For players like Chris Johnson and Desean Jackson, speed is crucial to their success in the NFL. "Speed Kills" is an old football adage that is used by pundits, analysts and coaches. And if there was one player for LSU who embodies that statement, it would be Travin Dural.
- Fans Asked to Arrive Early, Enjoy Homecoming EventsBATON ROUGE -- With the largest crowd in Tiger Stadium history expected on Saturday when 23rd-ranked LSU hosts third-ranked and undefeated Ole Miss, school officials are asking fans to arrive early and take advantage of all of the activities being held on campus that day.
- Soccer Opens Homestand Friday Against KentuckyBATON ROUGE – The LSU Tigers will look to get back in the win column and snap a four-game losing skid in Southeastern Conference play on Friday night when they welcome the red-hot Kentucky Wildcats to Baton Rouge for a match that is scheduled to kick off at 7:05 p.m. CDT at the LSU Soccer Stadium. The match will be featured on the SEC Network+.
- Flory Earns Record Win as Tigers Sweep RebelsOXFORD, Miss. – Going up against a team that had not lost at home and a packed crowd, the LSU volleyball team did not get lost in the moment and in front of a national television audience swept the Ole Miss Rebels 28-26, 25-18, 25-20 to extend its winning streak to six matches, while also giving head coach Fran Flory her 309th victory to become the all-time
- Baseball Signing Class Receives Third No. 1 RankingBATON ROUGE, La. – For the third time since July, the LSU baseball recruiting class has received a No. 1 ranking, as the class was named Wednesday by Baseball America magazine as the best in the nation.
- In Focus: Touchdown Travin