- Oct. 4 Football National RankingsBATON ROUGE -- After LSU improved to 4-0 for the eight time in Les Miles' 11 seasons, the Tigers continued to climb in the national rankings released Sunday.
- Fournette Rolls Up 233 Yards in 44-22 WinBATON ROUGE -- LSU running back Leonard Fournette became the first player in Southeastern Conference history to rush for more than 200 yards in three-straight games, as he led the ninth-ranked Tigers past Eastern Michigan, 44-22, Saturday.
- Owens Falls in ITA Pre-QualifyingPACIFIC PALISADES, Calif. - Junior Abby Owens fell to TCU's Marie Norris 6-2, 6-5 in the opening round of prequalifying for the ITA All-American Saturday at the Riviera Club.
- Two Tigers Advance in All-American TournamentTULSA, Okla. – Three Tigers competed in the opening round of the ITA All-American tournament in Tulsa, Oklahoma Saturday with two advancing to the second round.
- LSU Cross Country at Chile Pepper FestivalFAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Freshman Dajour Braxton led the Tigers placing 30th and helping the men finish 11th, while the junior Morgan Schuetz led the Lady Tigers to 13th place as she finished 63rd overall at the Arkansas Chile Pepper Festival.
- Oct. 4 Football National Rankings
Most Tagged ItemsAlabama Anthony Hickey Arkansas Arkansas Razorbacks Auburn Tigers Brad Wing Chip Kelly Chris Davenport Chris Faulk Florida Gators Greg Studrawa Jarrett Lee Jarvis Landry Jordan Jefferson josh johns Justin Hamilton Kenny Hilliard Kentucky Wildcats Les Miles LSU LSU Basketball LSU football LSU football fight with marine Michael Ford Mississippi State Morris Claiborne NFL Nick Saban Odell Beckham Jr. Ole Miss Oregon Ducks Pac 12 Patrick Peterson Reuben Randle Russell Shepard SEC Spencer Ware Steve Kragthorpe Tennessee Volunteers Tharold Simon Trent Johnson Tyrann Mathieu West Virginia Will Blackwell Zach Mettenberger