After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Men's Golf Finishes Strong at U.S. CollegiateALPHARETTA, Ga. – Sophomore Eric Ricard fired a 3-under 69 to wrap up his second top-10 finish of the season, while senior teammate Stewart Jolly fired a 3-under 69 of his own in Sunday's final round to lead the seventh-ranked LSU Tigers to a third-place team finish in their fall finale at the United States Collegiate Championship at The Golf Club of Ge
- Soccer Falls in Final Road Match at No. 16 GeorgiaATHENS, Ga. – In their final road match of the 2014 regular season, the LSU Tigers surrendered two first-half goals to the homestanding Bulldogs with no reply as they suffered a 2-0 defeat to 16th-ranked Georgia on Sunday afternoon at the Turner Soccer Complex in a nationally-televised broadcast on ESPNU and the SEC Digital Network.
- Volleyball Rallies to Beat No. 12 KentuckyLEXINGTON, Ky. – With an 11-match and seven-match SEC winning streak on the line, the No. 12 Kentucky Wildcats rolled through the first two sets of Sunday's match, but the LSU volleyball team refused to quit, taking the final three to win 22-25, 15-25, 26-24, 25-9, 16-14 to end Kentucky's and push LSU's winning streak to five.
- Football Returns to Rankings Following BlowoutBATON ROUGE -- Consecutive SEC victories helped the LSU football team return to the national rankings on Sunday, as the Tigers were ranked No. 23 in the Amway Coaches Poll at No. 24 in the AP Top 25 released Sunday.
- 'ESPN College GameDay' Announces Return to LSUBATON ROUGE -- ESPN's College GameDay will make its 10th trip to LSU this weekend as the popular college football preview show will air live from the Parade Grounds prior to the Tigers' game against undefeated Ole Miss on Saturday.
- Men's Golf Finishes Strong at U.S. Collegiate