Not only did John Chavis leave LSU on a sour note, but he apparently is willing to lawyer up to get his money. See the statement from LSU. Continue reading
- Temple, Jones, Martin Honored at LABC BanquetBATON ROUGE -- The star who helped re-launch the Tulane University basketball program in 1989 and the player who broke racial barriers at LSU in the early 1970s were the major honorees at Saturday's 41st Annual Louisiana Association of Basketball Coaches Awards Banquet.
- Softball Drops Heartbreaker to Auburn, 1-0BATON ROUGE, La. – Looking to turn the tide and split the series with No. 8 Auburn, the No. 6 LSU softball team got another standout pitching performance but couldn't find the offense it needed in falling 1-0 Saturday night in Tiger Park in game two.
- Sand Volleyball Pair Finishes Season at AVCA'sGULF SHORES, Ala. -- Number one pair Mandi Orellana and Katie Lindelow were the victims of circumstance Saturday as leg cramps prevented Orellana from finishing the play-in match against Pepperdine in the AVCA National Championships, bringing an end to the season for the LSU sand volleyball team.
- Bliss Breaks Records at LSU InvitationalBATON ROUGE – Lady Tiger senior Tori Bliss said she wanted to "go out with a bang" in her final appearance at the Bernie Moore Track Stadium on Saturday, and she did just that by smashing her own outdoor school record and breaking the 32-year-old stadium record with an NCAA-leading throw in the shot put […]
- Bulldogs Win Baseball Series Finale in 12 InningsSTARKVILLE, Miss. – Third baseman Seth Heck's RBI single Saturday in the bottom of the 12th inning lifted Mississippi State to an 8-7 victory over top-ranked LSU at Dudy Noble Field.
- Temple, Jones, Martin Honored at LABC Banquet