After saying yesterday that he liked the depth on his defensive line, Les Miles’ defensive line just got thinner. Continue reading
- Volleyball Hosts South Carolina FridayBATON ROUGE, La. – The LSU volleyball team opens a key stretch of matches on Friday night, welcoming the South Carolina Gamecocks to the Pete Maravich Assembly Center for a conference clash with first serve set for 7 p.m. in Baton Rouge.
- LSU Men's Basketball Notebook: Oct. 30BATON ROUGE – With just over a week left before LSU's free to the public basketball exhibition game against Morehouse at the Maravich Center on Nov. 7, several rankings are coming out that shows some of the national respect the Tigers are getting for the 2014-15 season.
- Marx: Quinn Went Crowd Surfing. And It Was TerrificLSU freshman Trey Quinn had a vision last week in the days leading up to the big game against Ole Miss. He even talked about it in the football team's weight room – telling teammates and coaches what he saw coming.
- Women's Tennis Wraps Up Fall at Two SitesROLLING HILLS ESTATES, Calif. – The LSU women's tennis team will wrap up their fall season this weekend at the Jack Kramer Club Invitational in Rolling Hills Estates, California and the Roberta Alison Fall Classic in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Feinswog: 'Running For Your Teammates'Hardly anyone watches. Heck, if you're reading this you're probably an LSU fan but unlikely one who knows much, if anything, about LSU cross country. "Track and field is already so much of an individual sport," LSU senior Philip Primeaux said, "that you've got to be doing it for reasons other than that."
- Volleyball Hosts South Carolina Friday