Based on the tweets and responses from NFL personnel, LSU’s 2014 pro day was another successful event. Zach Mettenberger may be the big winner as many ESPN analysts like Ron Jaworski and Merrill Hoge say the former Tiger signal caller might be the best pro prospect not chosen in the 1st round. Continue reading
- Track Signees Crowned National ChampionsBATON ROUGE – LSU's Class of 2014 signee Aleia Hobbs sprinted to a national championship in the 100-meter dash during Sunday's finale at the 2014 USA Track & Field National Junior Olympic Championships as she cruised to victory with a time of 11.77 seconds run into a strong headwind to wrap up the meet at Turner Stadium in Humble, Texas.
- Five Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic HonorsBATON ROUGE – Five members of the LSU Track & Field program have been honored by the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association for their outstanding athletic and academic performance during the 2014 collegiate season while earning USTFCCCA All-Academic honors from the organization over the past week.
- Past Letterwinners Asked to Join National L ClubBATON ROUGE - LSU boasts one of the proudest traditions for intercollegiate athletics in the country spanning more than a century, and the LSU Athletic Department invites all past letterwinners to become a member of the LSU National L Club.
- Martin Sprints to World Junior Gold in RelayEUGENE, Ore. – After earning a fifth-place finish in the 200-meter final on Friday night, Lady Tiger freshman Jada Martin struck gold as a member of Team USA's winning 4x100-meter relay as she ran the third leg for the foursome that clocked a world-junior-leading 43.46 seconds at the 2014 IAAF World Junior Championships at Oregon's Hayward Field.
- Tickets Available for Six Football GamesBATON ROUGE – Due to returns from visiting teams, a limited number of tickets are currently on sale to the general public for six LSU home games in 2014, associate athletic director for ticket operations Brian Broussard announced.
- Track Signees Crowned National Champions