After saying yesterday that he liked the depth on his defensive line, Les Miles’ defensive line just got thinner. Continue reading
- Football Drops in National PollsBATON ROUGE -- Following Saturday's 34-29 loss to Mississippi State, the LSU football team dropped to No. 18 in the Amway Coaches Poll released Sunday morning.
- Tennis Pairs Advances to Final in LafayetteBATON ROUGE – The LSU Men's Tennis Team continued their action at both the Cajun Classic in Lafayette and the SEC Fall Classic in Gainesville, Florida on Saturday. The doubles team of juniors Tam Trinh and Andrew Korinek qualified for the championship round with their strong showing.
- Furious Comeback Comes Up Short to State, 34-29BATON ROUGE -- Big plays by Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott foiled the LSU football team's perfect start to the season on Saturday, as the Bulldogs held off a furious comeback in the final minutes by the eighth-ranked Tigers, 34-29.
- Sagstrom Leads at Mason Rudolph; Lady Tigers SecondFRANKLIN, Tenn. – LSU senior Madelene Sagstrom posted a 3-under par round of 69 Saturday to move into a tie for the lead entering Sunday's round of the Mason Rudolph Classic at the South Course of the Vanderbilt Legends Club.
- Volleyball Rallies to Defeat Baylor in FiveSAN ANTONIO, Texas. – With a rematch on tap for the team's finale Saturday, the LSU volleyball team needed to find an extra gear and did so by going the distance and defeating the Baylor Bears 3-2 (15-25, 25-22, 22-25, 25-23, 15-11) to earn a clean sweep of tournament action at the UTSA Classic on Saturday afternoon at the Convocation Center.
- Football Drops in National Polls