Not only did John Chavis leave LSU on a sour note, but he apparently is willing to lawyer up to get his money. See the statement from LSU. Continue reading
- Sept. 19 Football vs. Auburn Set for CBSBATON ROUGE – LSU's Southeastern Conference home opener against Auburn on Sept. 19 will be televised by CBS and will kickoff at 2:30 p.m., the league office announced on Thursday.
- Men's Golf to Tee Off at NCAA ChampionshipsBATON ROUGE – Following a dramatic conclusion to the NCAA New Haven Regional two weeks ago, the No. 9-ranked LSU Tigers will tee off at the NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championships for the 36th time in their history this weekend as the tournament will run through Wednesday's national championship match at Concession Golf Club […]
- Hawthorne Honored by Louisiana State Legislature"The Voice of the Tigers" Jim Hawthorne sang "God Bless America" for the Louisiana House of Representatives, addressed both houses of the legislature, and was honored with a concurrent resolution on Wednesday at the State Capitol.
- Five Tigers Named NFCA All-AmericansOKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – On the eve of its Women's College World Series opener, the LSU softball team learned on Wednesday afternoon that five of its players were named NFCA All-Americans in a press conference announcing the three teams, the most the program has had in a single season.
- Four Tigers Earn LSWA All-State Tennis HonorsBATON ROUGE, La. -- The Louisiana Sports Writers Association announced Sunday that senior Chris Simpson, junior Boris Arias and sophomore Jordan Daigle were named to the All-Louisiana first team while sophomore Justin Butsch was named to the second team.
- Sept. 19 Football vs. Auburn Set for CBS