After saying yesterday that he liked the depth on his defensive line, Les Miles’ defensive line just got thinner. Continue reading
- Ready for Primetime: LSU Comes Back to Beat BadgersHOUSTON -- No. 13 LSU overcame a 17-point deficit with 21 unanswered points in the second half to defeat No. 14 Wisconsin, 28-24, in front of a record crowd at NRG Stadium in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff late Saturday.
- Volleyball Drops Tournament Finale at No. 8 PurdueWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – The LSU volleyball team pushed the eighth-ranked Purdue Boilermakers to the limit in the finale of the 2014 Mortar Board Premier on Saturday night, but the Tigers would be unable to upset the home side, falling in straight sets, 25-17, 34-32, 25-22, Saturday night at Holloway Gymnasium.
- Soccer Continues Homestand Sunday Against RiceBATON ROUGE – After winning each of their first two matches to kick off the season, the LSU Tigers will look to maintain their perfect start to the 2014 campaign on Sunday evening when they welcome the Rice Owls to Baton Rouge for an early-season non-conference test that is scheduled to kick off at 7 p.m. CT at the LSU Soccer Stadium.
- Aguilar, Schuetz Win McNeese XC RelayLAKE CHARLES, La. – Senior Andria Aguilar and sophomore Morgan Schuetz teamed for a dominant victory in the women's 6k race to lead the LSU cross country teams Friday at McNeese State's Cross Country Relay at the Enos Derbonne Complex to begin the 2014 season.
- Clarke, Gibbs Score Twice in 6-2 Win Over NSUBATON ROUGE – Strikers Summer Clarke and Lexi Gibbs each bagged a brace with two goals apiece to lead the LSU Tigers to an emphatic 6-2 home victory over their in-state rivals Northwestern State Lady Demons on Friday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium for their second-straight victory on to open the 2014 collegiate season.
- Ready for Primetime: LSU Comes Back to Beat Badgers