For LSU to beat the Aggies Saturday morning, the must stick to the game plan. Les Miles is nearly unbeatable when the Tigers do what they do best. Continue reading
- Hawthorne Honored by Louisiana State Legislature"The Voice of the Tigers" Jim Hawthorne sang "God Bless America" for the Louisiana House of Representatives, addressed both houses of the legislature, and was honored with a concurrent resolution on Wednesday at the State Capitol.
- Five Tigers Named NFCA All-AmericansOKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – On the eve of its Women's College World Series opener, the LSU softball team learned on Wednesday afternoon that five of its players were named NFCA All-Americans in a press conference announcing the three teams, the most the program has had in a single season.
- Four Tigers Earn LSWA All-State Tennis HonorsBATON ROUGE, La. -- The Louisiana Sports Writers Association announced Sunday that senior Chris Simpson, junior Boris Arias and sophomore Jordan Daigle were named to the All-Louisiana first team while sophomore Justin Butsch was named to the second team.
- Kuykendall State's Top Newcomer; Three All-StateBATON ROUGE, La. – Junior Skylar Kuykendall was named the Louisiana Sports Writers Association's Newcomer of the Year in a vote by the university sports information directors.
- Hawthorne to Receive Chris Schenkel Award from NFFIRVING, Texas -- The National Football Foundation (NFF) & College Hall of Fame announced today that LSU play-by-play announcer Jim Hawthorne will be the 2015 recipient of the NFF Chris Schenkel Award. Presented annually since 1996, the award recognizes individuals who have had long, distinguished careers broadcasting college football with direct ties to a specific […]
- Hawthorne Honored by Louisiana State Legislature