After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Sprint Relay Title Highlights Final Day in TexasAUSTIN, Texas – The LSU Tigers sparked Saturday's finale of the 88th Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays by cruising to victory in the men's 4x200-meter relay final on a day that saw LSU's athletes record six career bests and seven seasonal bests to close out another outstanding three days of competition at Mike A. Myers Stadium […]
- Sand Volleyball Wins Two on Day 1 at Blazer DualsBIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- The LSU sand volleyball team advanced to an 8-7 record after defeating UAB and ULM in a pair of 3-2 wins to open the Blazer Beach Duals Tournament today.
- Football Has 'Competitive' Third ScrimmageBATON ROUGE – Big plays and competition on both sides of the ball highlighted LSU's third scrimmage of the spring here Saturday as the Tigers went through a 100-play situational workout in Tiger Stadium.
- Softball Falters Late at No. 16 Kentucky, 5-2LEXINGTON, Ky. – After suffering a tough loss the night before, the No. 1 LSU softball team looked to even things up on Saturday in game two of its series against No. 16 Kentucky, and after taking a slim one run lead early, late miscues allowed the Wildcats to get back into the contest and […]
- Kentucky Takes Baseball Series Opener in 12 InningsBATON ROUGE, La. – Kentucky leftfielder Ka'ai Tom doubled down the right field line to plate two runs for the Wildcats in the 12th inning Friday night, as the Wildcats posted a 5-4 win over top-ranked LSU in an SEC series opener.
- Sprint Relay Title Highlights Final Day in Texas