Earlier this year on Twitter I was very critical of LSU fans who left at halftime of the Auburn game. ESPN made several comments about how empty Tiger stadium was during the 2nd half. While it is true that the first half was played in a downpour, this was 3-0 Auburn! Continue reading
- Women's Golf to Finish Fall at Alamo InvitationalSAN ANTONIO, Texas – The LSU Lady Tigers golf team, ranked 23rd in the Golfweek/Sagarin ratings, concludes its fall slate at The Alamo Invitational beginning Sunday at The Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
- In Focus: Spring SwingingSkies are clear, it's cold outside, and spring is right around the corner. Students are getting used to their spring courses, and LSU seniors are slowly counting the days until graduation. Softball season is approaching, and there's no other place to be than in Tiger Park.
- Soccer Unable to Break Through Against KentuckyBATON ROUGE – The Tigers conceded a goal on either side of halftime to Wildcat strikers Stuart Pope in the 27th minute and Jade Klump in the 51st minute of play as they fell to visiting Kentucky by a score of 2-0 in their Southeastern Conference clash on Friday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium in a match featured on the SEC Network+.
- GameDay: Classic Rivalry Set For Nation's SpotlightBATON ROUGE – In a series that filled with tradition, great moments and drama, LSU and Ole Miss renew one of the long-standing rivalries in the Southeastern Conference on Saturday when the No. 23 Tigers hosts third-ranked and undefeated Ole Miss in a sold out Tiger Stadium.
- Walljasper Selected for USA Junior Team TryoutOKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – LSU freshman pitcher Allie Walljasper has been selected as one of 22 players invited to try out for the 2015 USA Softball Junior Women's National Team as announced today by USA Softball and the Amateur Softball Association.
- Women's Golf to Finish Fall at Alamo Invitational