One of the craziest things I have ever seen on live TV was Landon Collins mom visibly upset at him choosing Alabama over LSU. Usually the family will begrudgingly go along with their son to show solidarity. Not this mama. I love her for that. Continue reading
- Mainieri Wins Skip Bertman Coach of the Year AwardLUBBOCK, Texas -- The National College Baseball Hall of Fame announced Monday that LSU coach Paul Mainieri is the winner of the 2015 Skip Bertman National Coach of the Year Award.
- Tigers in Minor League BaseballThe list of all LSU Tigers who have made minor league baseball appearances during the 2015 season.
- Tate Makes Team USA with Hurdles SilverEUGENE, Ore. – Former Lady Tiger All-American and 2012 NCAA Champion Cassandra Tate enjoyed a weekend to remember while running at Oregon's Hayward Field as she wrapped up this year's USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships as the silver medalist in the women's 400-meter hurdles after running a personal-best time of 54.01 seconds in Sunday's […]
- Track's Gordon Sets Jamaican Junior RecordKINGSTON, Jamaica – It proved to be a record-setting finale for Lady Tiger freshman Daeshon Gordon at this year's Jamaican Senior National Championships as she smashed the Jamaican junior record with a personal best of 12.97 seconds to take fourth place in the final of the women's 100-meter hurdles on Sunday night at Kingston's National […]
- Blakeney, Simmons Invited to Nike AcademyBATON ROUGE – LSU basketball freshman Ben Simmons and Antonio Blakeney are taking part in the inaugural NIKE Basketball Academy in Santa Monica, California.
- Mainieri Wins Skip Bertman Coach of the Year Award