In the era of Twitter and Facebook, players are faced with challenges that no other generation has faced before. A player’s thought or momentary lapse of judgment could be played out to thousands of followers within a seconds notice. Continue reading
- Miles Reinstates Three Football PlayersBATON ROUGE – Les Miles announced on Friday afternoon that quarterback Anthony Jennings, defensive lineman Maquedius Bain and defensive back Dwayne Thomas have been re-instated to the LSU football team.
- Goody Makes MLB Debut With YankeesBATON ROUGE, La. -- Former LSU pitcher Nick Goody made his Major League Baseball debut Thursday night for the New York Yankees, recording a strikeout in 0.1 inning of relief against the Texas Rangers in Arlington, Texas. Goody's strikeout came in the bottom of the eighth inning with the score tied 6-6.
- Men's Basketball to Begin Practice for AustraliaBATON ROUGE – The LSU men's basketball team begins its allowed practice sessions for its foreign trip with it first team gathering Saturday night at 6 p.m. at the Maravich Center.
- Winstead Named Louisiana College Coach of the YearBATON ROUGE – After leading the Tigers to the 2015 national championship, Golfweek's National Coach of the Year Chuck Winstead is set to be honored by the Greater New Orleans Sports Awards Committee as the Outstanding College Coach in the state of Louisiana as part of the Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame Banquet […]
- Baseball Freshman Lange Collects Corbett AwardNEW ORLEANS – After a sensational freshman campaign, LSU freshman pitcher Alex Lange has been selected as the male winner of the 2014-15 James J. Corbett Award presented by the Allstate Sugar Bowl.
- Miles Reinstates Three Football Players