In the era of Twitter and Facebook, players are faced with challenges that no other generation has faced before. A player’s thought or momentary lapse of judgment could be played out to thousands of followers within a seconds notice. Continue reading
- Kentucky Takes Baseball Series Opener in 12 InningsBATON ROUGE, La. – Kentucky leftfielder Ka'ai Tom doubled down the right field line to plate two runs for the Wildcats in the 12th inning Friday night, as the Wildcats posted a 5-4 win over top-ranked LSU in an SEC series opener.
- Taylor Clinches Women's Tennis Win at Ole MissOXFORD, Miss. — The No. 41 LSU women's team defeated No. 21 Ole Miss, 4-2, behind wins by Noel Scott, Ella Taylor and Skylar Holloway on courts four, five and six Friday at the Gillom Sports Center. The Lady Tigers improved to 14-7 and 4-4 in conference play with the victory.
- Men's Tennis Falls to No. 13 Ole Miss, 4-3BATON ROUGE, La. – The No. 24 LSU men's tennis team dropped their first home match of the season on Friday night when No. 13 Ole Miss edged the Tigers 4-3. The loss marked the second time all season LSU lost after securing the doubles point.
- Brown Win Tops Banner Day at Texas RelaysAUSTIN, Texas – In his final appearance as an LSU Tiger at the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays, senior Rodney Brown returned to his home state one last time and went out a champion when he let fly a seasonal-best throw of 209 feet, 8 inches in the fifth round to claim the men's discus championship […]
- Softball Drops Opener to Kentucky, 3-1LEXINGTON, Ky. – Hitting the road for the second time in SEC play, the cold temps resulted in cold LSU bats as the visiting top-ranked Tigers managed just one run on six hits in falling to the No. 16 Kentucky Wildcats 3-1 Friday evening in the series opener at John Cropp Stadium in Lexington.
- Kentucky Takes Baseball Series Opener in 12 Innings