Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel will be the most talented player LSU’s defense has faced all season. For the Tigers to win this Saturday, they must keep Manziel from going wild. Continue reading
- 45 Years Later: Maravich Record Stands Test of TimeSaturday night, January 31, 1970. It was more than just a night. It was a happening, a remarkable event in a remarkable year of college basketball.
- Sprinters Crack NCAA Top 10 on Day 1 in ArkansasFAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Tiger sophomore Tremayne Acy sprinted to a lifetime personal best of 20.85 seconds and senior All-American Aaron Ernest followed with a seasonal best of his own at 20.97 as each cracked the Top 10 of the NCAA rankings to highlight Friday's opener at the Razorback Invitational being held at the Randal Tyson […]
- Swimming Breaks Records on Day 1 of Quad MeetBATON ROUGE, La. -- The LSU women's swimming team set three pool records and lead Houston, Rice and Tulane after the first day of the quad meet.
- Men's Tennis Returns Home to Face Big Ten FoesBATON ROUGE, La. -- After traveling to the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Kickoff in College Station, Texas, where they earned their first ranked victory of the season, the No. 39 LSU men's tennis team (3-1) returns to "Dub" Stadium for two weekend matches against No. 49 Purdue (2-2) and Wisconsin (1-2).
- Women's Tennis Back Home for DoubleheaderBATON ROUGE, La. -- The No. 37 LSU women's tennis team (3-1) returns home from a successful ITA Kickoff Weekend to host Northwestern State and Jackson State Saturday at W.T. ‘Dub' Robinson Stadium.
- 45 Years Later: Maravich Record Stands Test of Time