Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel will be the most talented player LSU’s defense has faced all season. For the Tigers to win this Saturday, they must keep Manziel from going wild. Continue reading
- Fournette First High Schooler to Win Corbett AwardNEW ORLEANS – LSU freshman running back Leonard Fournette has been named the winner of the 2013-14 James J. Corbett Award, which is presented annually to Louisiana's top male amateur athlete, the Greater New Orleans Sports Awards Committee announced on Wednesday.
- Wales Opens Track & Field Junior World MeetEUGENE, Ore. – Lady Tiger freshman Rebekah Wales was the first of the LSU Track & Field contingent to compete at this year's IAAF World Junior Championships as she stepped onto the javelin runway in Tuesday's opener at Oregon's Hayward Field as she threw a series best of 154 feet, 2 inches on her first throw for a 24th-place finish in the […]
- LSU Gives Media Tour of South End ExpansionBATON ROUGE – Members of the media got their first in-depth look at the new south endzone expansion of Tiger Stadium on Tuesday afternoon, touring the new 320,000-square foot addition with LSU vice chancellor and director of athletics Joe Alleva.
- Robertson Named a Cape Cod League All-StarBATON ROUGE, La. – LSU sophomore infielder Kramer Robertson was named Tuesday as the starting second baseman for the Western Division team at the 2014 Cape Cod League All-Star Game. The game is set for Sunday at 6 p.m. ET in Bourne, Mass.
- Gymnastics Breaks Ground on Training FacilityBATON ROUGE – LSU broke ground Tuesday on a state-of-the-art training and practice facility for the gymnastics program that is scheduled for completion in 2015.
- Fournette First High Schooler to Win Corbett Award