Not only did John Chavis leave LSU on a sour note, but he apparently is willing to lawyer up to get his money. See the statement from LSU. Continue reading
- Softball Loses Opener at No. 15 Missouri, 7-2-COLUMBIA, Mo. – The No. 3 LSU softball team started its series-opening game against No. 15 Missouri by scoring two runs early, but a lengthy delay due to rain spelled doom for the Tigers from that point as Missouri scored seven runs over the course of three innings to defeat LSU 7-2 Saturday night at […]
- Brown's Record Throw Highlights Final Day at PennPHILADELPHIA – LSU's NCAA-title hopeful Rodney Brown stepped into the discus ring for his final appearance at the Penn Relays and walked away a champion for the second-straight season as he smashed his own meet record and school record in the event to highlight Saturday's finale in the 121st running of the Carnival at Franklin […]
- Baseball Drops Finale, Takes Series Over No. 2 AggiesBATON ROUGE, La. -- Top-ranked LSU dropped a 6-2 decision to No. 2 Texas A&M Sunday in a rain-delayed contest at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field.
- Strong Rally Lifts Baseball to Victory Over AggiesBATON ROUGE, La. – Down 5-2 through six innings, top-ranked LSU scored seven unanswered runs in the seventh and eighth innings to defeat No. 2 Texas A&M, 9-6, Friday night in front of over 12,000 fans at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field.
- Track & Field Extends Penn Win Streak to 24 YearsPHILADELPHIA – The LSU Track & Field program extended its streak to 24-straight seasons of winning at least one Championship of America relay title at the Penn Relays when the Lady Tigers cruised to victory in the women's shuttle hurdle relay to highlight Friday's action in the 121st running of the carnival at historic Franklin […]
- Softball Loses Opener at No. 15 Missouri, 7-2