Confidence and momentum are strange things in college sports as one week you are king of the hill and the next week mired in despair. South Carolina was coming off a huge win at home against the Georgia Bulldogs and brimming with confidence. Continue reading
- Football Returns to Rankings Following BlowoutBATON ROUGE -- Consecutive SEC victories helped the LSU football team return to the national rankings on Sunday, as the Tigers were ranked No. 23 in the Amway Coaches Poll at No. 24 in the AP Top 25 released Sunday.
- 'ESPN College GameDay' Announces Return to LSUBATON ROUGE -- ESPN's College GameDay will make its 10th trip to LSU this weekend as the popular college football preview show will air live from the Parade Grounds prior to the Tigers' game against undefeated Ole Miss on Saturday.
- Women's Swimming Wins SMU ClassicDALLAS -- Nine members of the LSU Swimming and Diving team combined for 319 points to win the SMU Classic. The 200-medley relay team of Caley Oquist, Colleen O'Neil, Kara Kopcso and Amber Carter got off to another fast start with a time of 1:39.17. The 200-medley time was a meet record.
- Magee, LSU Defense Run Over Kentucky, 41-3BATON ROUGE -- LSU senior running back Terrence Magee started with a career-long kickoff return and finished his evening with two touchdown runs in the third quarter to spark the Tigers past Kentucky, 41-3, on Saturday night in Tiger Stadium.
- Doubles Team Advances to ITA Regional SemifinalAUBURN, Ala. - The LSU Men's Tennis team continued their winning ways in Auburn at the ITA Regional tournament on Saturday as the doubles team of junior Tam Trinh and sophomore Eric Perez qualified for the semifinals.
- Football Returns to Rankings Following Blowout