Confidence and momentum are strange things in college sports as one week you are king of the hill and the next week mired in despair. South Carolina was coming off a huge win at home against the Georgia Bulldogs and brimming with confidence. Continue reading
- Tiger Tracks Features Baseball, TAF, Men's TennisBATON ROUGE, La. – LSU Tiger Tracks, a program highlighting various aspects of the university and its athletic department, can be seen at 6:30 p.m. CT Wednesday and 3:30 p.m. CT Thursday on Cox Sports Television.
- Men's Basketball Returns Home to Face GamecocksBATON ROUGE – After two important road wins last week, the LSU men's basketball team looks to continue to build on that at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center as its hosts the South Carolina Gamecocks Wednesday night at 6 p.m.
- Courville Earns SEC Gymnast of the Week HonorBATON ROUGE – For the first time this season and the fourth time in her career, LSU senior Rheagan Courville has been named SEC Gymnast of the Week, the league office announced Tuesday.
- Men's Basketball Preps for South CarolinaBATON ROUGE – Off a successful week of road victories at Florida and Vanderbilt, the LSU Tigers now turn their attention to a Wednesday night 6 p.m. game with South Carolina at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center.
- No. 1 vs. No. 2 Gymnastics Meeting Set for SaturdayBATON ROUGE – It will be a No. 1 versus No. 2 matchup this week as the LSU gymnastics team jumped one spot to No. 2 with a 197.025 season average in the GymInfo national rankings released Monday.
- Tiger Tracks Features Baseball, TAF, Men's Tennis