Before we look back at LSU’s game against Clemson and season at a whole, we must first establish some ground rules. Any calls for Les Miles to be fired eliminates you from any serious conversation. Continue reading
- Weil Earns Second NCAA Diving BerthMINNEAPOLIS, Minn. -- Sophomore Cassie Weil earned her second bid to NCAA Championships after finishing third overall on three-meter with a two-list score of 693.10.
- Baseball Defeats Nicholls, 5-3; Southern Up NextBATON ROUGE, La. – Third-ranked LSU extended its winning streak to six games Tuesday night with a 5-3 win over Nicholls State at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field.
- Sand Volleyball to Hold Purple & Gold ScrimmageBATON ROUGE - The LSU sand volleyball team will host a Purple & Gold Scrimmage at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday to preview the program's inaugural season.
- Lewis Wins Title, LSU Runners-Up in LafayetteLAFAYETTE, La. – Junior Myles Lewis fired a bogey-free and career-low round of 6-under par 66 in Tuesday's final round to claim medalist honors with a winning score of 10-under par 206, while the Tigers posted a team-record score of 19-under par 845 to finish runner-up at the 29th-annual Louisiana Classics held this week at Oakbourne Country Club.
- Tennis Freshman Breaks into ITA RankingsBATON ROUGE – LSU women's tennis freshman Joana Vale Costa has been ranked No. 69 in singles in the latest ITA Division I College Tennis Rankings released on March 11.
- Weil Earns Second NCAA Diving Berth