After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Hurdlers Set Pace Thursday at Texas RelaysAUSTIN, Texas – The Tigers and Lady Tigers will be well-represented in Friday's final of the men's and women's 400-meter hurdles at the 88th Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays as senior Quincy Downing, junior Chanice Chase and sophomore Ka'Lynn Jupiter earned their lanes in the qualifying rounds on Thursday afternoon at Mike A. Myers Stadium.
- Greef Sets PR on Day 1 at NCAA ChampionshipsIOWA CITY, Iowa – Senior Frank Greeff set a career-best time in the 200 IM with a mark of 1:45.08 to finish 30th on the first day of NCAA Championships at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium in Iowa City, Iowa.
- No. 1 Baseball Welcomes Kentucky for Weekend SeriesBATON ROUGE, La. – Top-ranked LSU (22-3, 4-2 SEC) plays host to Kentucky (16-9, 2-4 SEC) this weekend in a three-game SEC series at Alex Box Stadium, Skip Bertman Field.
- No. 24 Men's Tennis to Battle No. 13 Ole MissBATON ROUGE, La. – The No. 24 LSU men's tennis team (14-3, 4-2 SEC) will try to win their thirteenth consecutive home match this Friday when they play host to No. 13 Ole Miss (12-5, 4-2 SEC) at 5:00 p.m. CST in W. T. 'Dub' Robinson Stadium.
- Women's Golf at Host LSU Tiger ClassicBATON ROUGE – The LSU women's golf team, playing its best golf of the season with two wins and two seconds in its last four starts, looks to finish the regular season in top fashion as it hosts 15 other teams in the annual home event, the LSU Tiger Classic, at the University Club.
- Hurdlers Set Pace Thursday at Texas Relays