After being made fun of by talking heads across the country, Leonard Fournette learned a valuable lesson early in his young career. People are already looking to burn you down, don’t give them the gasoline and match. Continue reading
- Volleyball Rolls Past Missouri in FourBATON ROUGE, La. – On a night filled with many emotions, the LSU volleyball team was able to get back to its winning ways and send its four-member senior class out on a high note in a 3-1 (25-19, 25-17, 21-25, 25-12) win over the Missouri Tigers Friday night at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge.
- Kopcso Sets Record on Day 2 at Art AdamsonCOLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Sophomore Kara Kopcso set the school record in the 400 individual medley with a time of 4:12.23 on day two of the Art Adamson Invitational. Kopcso's record-breaking time is the second of the midseason meet for the Lady Tigers.
- Men's Hoops Drops 70-61 Decision at Paradise JamST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- The LSU men's basketball team nearly rallied from a double digit second half deficit for the second straight game, but Old Dominion scored 13 of the final 17 points over the last four minutes to claim a 70-61 decision Friday at the UVI Sports and Fitness Center to open the Paradise Jam.
- Gymnasts Shine in Team Intrasquad MeetBATON ROUGE – The LSU gymnastics team took to the mats for an intrasquad meet Friday afternoon in the practice area inside the Carl Maddox Field House, and the Tigers came away with a strong high-197 performance.
- Lady Tigers Ink Ayana Mitchell to NLIBATON ROUGE – LSU women's basketball coach Nikki Caldwell has received a National Letter of Intent from Ayana Mitchell as announced Friday as part of the NCAA early signing period.
- Volleyball Rolls Past Missouri in Four